shandong KNJ Bearing Co.,Ltd.
The skill of assembling and disassembling spherical bearing.
1. First loosen the locking screw on the bearing eccentric sleeve with an internal hexagon wrench, then insert a small iron bar into the counterbore on the top cover eccentric sleeve, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
2. Loosen the bolts fixing the bearing pedestal. Remove the bearing together with the bearing pedestal from the shaft. Before removing the bearing block at one end of the shaft, loosen the bearing block bolts at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage caused by mutual stiffness of the bearings at both ends.
1. Before installing the bearing on the shaft, the fixing pin of the bearing sleeve must be pulled out, the surface of the journal must be polished and cleaned, and the journal must be oiled for rust prevention and lubrication (the bearing is allowed to rotate slightly on the shaft).
2. Apply lubricating oil on the matching surface of bearing seat and bearing, and install the bearing into the bearing seat. Then put the assembled bearing and bearing seat together on the shaft and push them to the required position for installation.
3. Don't tighten the bolts to fix the bearing seat, let the bearing sleeve rotate in the bearing seat. Similarly, install the other end bearing and seat on the same shaft, rotate the shaft for several turns, and let the bearing itself automatically find the correct position. Then tighten the bolts of the bearing seat.